Rental Policies for Tables
Policies subject to change without notice. Please check with individual market for any additional policies. Most of the following policies apply to warehouse vendors as well, but please contact the individual market for a complete set of its warehouse policies.
- Vendors must pay before setting up. Spaces must be paid for at the time of reservation (cash only). All payments must be made in the office. No phone reservations allowed. Please keep your receipt with you.
- All vendors must set up by 8:30 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday* or tables will be re-rented. Call before the above times if you are running late and we will hold your table.
- Any unreserved tables are assigned by the office on Saturday and Sunday on a first come, first serve basis.
- Permanent table vendors must pay a week in advance to guarantee their space.
- No refunds. No credits. No rollovers.
- Please contact the individual flea market on its policy for keeping a reserved space on a permanent basis.**
- No sub-leasing or loaning your space.
- Keep all items inside your white lines.
- No airconditioners, electric heaters or hot plates.
- No pets allowed.
- No loud or offensive music.
- No riding of bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters or hoverboards.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed or consumed on premises.
- No screws or nails on tables or posts under six feet.
- All dealers are to clean their spaces before leaving. Take your unsold items with you. Break down your boxes and put them and your trash in the dumpsters located at the ends of each building. DO NOT PUT YOUR TRASH OR BOXES IN THE CENTER AISLE TRASH CANS. THESE ARE FOR CUSTOMERS AND GUESTS ONLY. Dealers who continually violate this policy will be fined.
ITEMS YOU CAN NOT SELL IN THE MARKETS
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION.
- NO B.B. GUNS, PELLET GUNS, PAINTBALL GUNS, CROSS BOWS OR DART GUNS.**
- NO DRINKS OR FOOD ITEMS MEANT FOR CONSUMPTION ON THE PREMISES.**
- NO POPPING CAPS, FIREWORKS, EXPLOSIVES OR DANGEROUS CHEMICALS.
- NO HOME BAKED OR CANNED ITEMS.**
- NO COUNTERFEIT, PIRATED, BOOT-LEG OR STOLEN GOODS.
- NO X-RATED MOVIES OR MATERIALS OF ANY KIND.
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA.
- NO ANIMALS.
THE BARNYARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY RENTAL OR PROHIBIT SALES OF ANY MERCHANDISE IT WANTS TO.
In LEXINGTON, Vendors must be set up by 9:00 AM on Saturday, no time restriction on Sunday.
**This policy may vary from market to market. Please contact individual market for explanation.